PA Shadowing in the Los Angeles Area

I am a Mexican/Belizean graduate from UCSB looking to shadow a PA in the Los Angeles area. Coming from South Los Angeles I do not have any real connections with individuals in the health care community that can connect me with PA's in the area so if you are a PA or know of a PA in the city I'd really appreciate your helping in helping me find a Physician Assistant to shadow. Thanks for your time!

I am a Mexican/Belizean graduate from UCSB looking to shadow a PA in the Los Angeles area. Coming from South Los Angeles I do not have any real connections with individuals in the health care community that can connect me with PA's in the area so if you are a PA or know of a PA in the city I'd really appreciate your helping in helping me find a Physician Assistant to shadow. Thanks for your time!

You can try getting a volunteer position in the LAC+USC Department of Emergency Medicine (DEM). A lot of PAs work in there so you can try to match your shifts with one. Also it's a really good learning experience and opportunity to help the underserved community.

You can try getting a volunteer position in the LAC+USC Department of Emergency Medicine (DEM). A lot of PAs work in there so you can try to match your shifts with one. Also it's a really good learning experience and opportunity to help the underserved community.

Thanks for the info, but I have already turned in an application to the DEM program and the issue when them is that they don't start reviewing applicants until September.

Thanks for the info, but I have already turned in an application to the DEM program and the issue when them is that they don't start reviewing applicants until September.

Archived