Already accepted but got invited to another interview

I agree with winterallsummer. I was accepted to the school I will be attending before even interviewing at the 2nd school I applied to. I decided to go to the other interview anyway, even though I was pretty sure I preferred the 1st school. I knew within 30 minutes of being at school #2 that I did not want to go there at all. It's a good thing since I wasn't accepted LOL! I do wonder sometimes if I gave off an "I don't want to go here" vibe and if I would have been accepted had I interviewed there first. But, in the end it doesn't matter because I am happy with my choice and I am glad I went to the other interview because it confirmed my decision.

ETA- we were posting at the same time. I just saw your decision- good for you. If you are that sure, then no need to waste your time!

I agree with winterallsummer. I was accepted to the school I will be attending before even interviewing at the 2nd school I applied to. I decided to go to the other interview anyway, even though I was pretty sure I preferred the 1st school. I knew within 30 minutes of being at school #2 that I did not want to go there at all. It's a good thing since I wasn't accepted LOL! I do wonder sometimes if I gave off an "I don't want to go here" vibe and if I would have been accepted had I interviewed there first. But, in the end it doesn't matter because I am happy with my choice and I am glad I went to the other interview because it confirmed my decision.

ETA- we were posting at the same time. I just saw your decision- good for you. If you are that sure, then no need to waste your time!

Archived