Jump to content

PA for TN visa

Recommended Posts

Hi, I am a Canadian student who is trying to work in the US as a PA. I was wondering if PA is one of the professions that is included in the TN visa for Canadian citizens?

If not, is there any other visa Canadian PAs could get in the US, other than H1B?

Also, if there are any Canadian PAs working in the US, I would love to contact you and chat about your experience.

Thank you in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More