PACKRAT w/ answers?

Does anyone have old PACKRATS w/ answers/explanations? My program didn’t give us the correct answers afterward and I feel like it would be very helpful to see why I missed something, not just that I missed it. 

Ive never been a strong test taker and had to ‘learn how to take tests’ during didactic. The score I got wasn’t a real confidence booster,  so I’d really like to practice with longer test and have some explanations. 

Thanks in advance! 

There are old PACKRATs on Quizlet, you just have to search a little for them. 

This page has a number of them with the full question and correct answer choices (there's a lot of other study sets too, the ones labeled something like "PACKRAT 5" or "PACKRAT 2" that have 225 flashcards are the ones you're looking for). 

Edited to add: If you haven't gotten Rosh yet, you should definitely check it out once you're in clinical year. It has excellent explanations and was pretty much all I used to study for my EORs and for the PANCE; it also helped me drastically increase my score on my second PACKRAT during clinical year.

I've been using a free trial for the UWorld PA question bank to keep up general knowledge and it seems pretty comparable to Rosh as well. Here is a link to a free 90 day trail, which usually runs $200 bucks. 

Edited by ProSpectre

Awesome! Thank you so much for the reply! 
And yes, I actually do have Rosh and have really enjoyed it.

By the way, how long did you prepare for PANCE?
I’ve read 4 weeks all the way up to 6 months on some blogs!
I’m *supposed* to graduate in July, and am wondering when I should start making up a study schedule. 

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond!