Upcoming Interview - Atlanta Campus

Hello everyone! 

I just received an invite for an interview in March 2020. Does anyone know when their program starts in 2020? The last I heard was September/October. Can anyone clarify? Additionally, are there any current students at South College Atlanta Campus? Would love to know your thoughts on the program and if you feel well prepared. I am a little nervous with this being a newly accredited program and an extension campus. Do they have all of the materials you feel like you need to succeed?  For example, do they have cadavers for anatomy? Thanks in advance! 

On 2/27/2020 at 3:39 PM, krasnake1 said:

Hello everyone! 

I just received an invite for an interview in March 2020. Does anyone know when their program starts in 2020? The last I heard was September/October. Can anyone clarify? Additionally, are there any current students at South College Atlanta Campus? Would love to know your thoughts on the program and if you feel well prepared. I am a little nervous with this being a newly accredited program and an extension campus. Do they have all of the materials you feel like you need to succeed?  For example, do they have cadavers for anatomy? Thanks in advance! 

The start date for this program is in early October and there is a class of current students (the first class in Atlanta). Based on my interview, the students absolutely love the program! Many of them had options at other programs but chose to come to Atlanta because the city is amazing and they were made to feel welcome and valued by the staff. The campus is a satellite from the South College campus in Knoxville, TN which has been in operation/accredited for 10+ years. As far as I know, the curriculum and resources pretty much mirror that campus with the added bonus of being in a large, rapidly growing metropolitan area and the facilities being brand new. Hope this helps and good luck!!  

• Like 1