Please read!

I have a friend in the Class of 2013. She is very down about this program. Many events have already occurred during this year. The program director was forced to step down. They fired the assistant program director. The lady in charge of clinical rotations was fired. On top of that, there is going to be a new dean of graduate studies at Chatham. She told me that the dean that left was there for less than a year. It seems like the PA program is unstable right now, and the university is to a lesser extent. My friend tells me she pays a lot in tuition per semester. For those people entering the program or thinking about entering the program, think long and hard! This is sounding like a costly gamble!!!

This will be my last post to this thread. My friend tells me she has one lecture class the first year. The rest of the time, she and her classmates have to teach themselves. I think it is crazy to pay so much in tuition just for the opportunity to teach yourself. It doesn't make sense.

This will be my last post to this thread. My friend tells me she has one lecture class the first year. The rest of the time, she and her classmates have to teach themselves. I think it is crazy to pay so much in tuition just for the opportunity to teach yourself. It doesn't make sense.

Archived