Re-Applicant: Deleting or Editing Previous UNPAID HCE..???

Ok, so as some of you know I am applying to RMC in Billings, MT for the second time. The last time I applied, Margia said I need more PAID HCE. Though I had a lot of unpaid HCE last cycle, I only had about 300 hrs of paid. My unpaid hours include: 1000 hrs as a Cardiac Sonographer Intern, and 350 hrs as a Health Dept. Intern at the Missoula Indian Center. As for paid hours, I now have 680 hrs as a Cardiac Sonographer in Billings, 250 hrs as a Cardiac Sonographer in Hamilton, MT and 300 hrs as a Health Outreach Associate at the Missoula Indian Center. The position in Billings is full-time and still current ( so I will have many more hours at the time of matriculation). On my CASPA app (which I need to e-submit asap!!!) all of these positions are listed under the Patient Care Experience section. They are listed in the following order: Cardiac Sonographer (Billings), Health Dept. Intern, Health Outreach Associate, Cardiac Sonographer (Hamilton), Cardiac Sonographer Intern.

I really wish I could change the order they are listed since my paid experience and unpaid experience are mixed together. I don't want the admissions team to overlook the 1000+ hours of Paid HCE I have added to my app this cycle. Since my paid experience is broken up between 3 jobs (Cardiac Sonographer- Billings, Cardiac Sonographer- Hamilton, and Health Outreach Associate) I don't want it to seem like I have not meet the 1000 paid hce minimum. Ughhhh, I am sure I am freaking out over nothing, I just want to make sure my experience is noticed correctly! Should I just take out my unpaid experience, or re-arrange their order by deleting them and re-adding them? I just really hope my app isn't confusing!

Any ideas?? Sorry if this seems completely ridiculous......I just want to e-submit asap and make sure my app is perfect!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS :) I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

No HCE doesn't have to be paid but you do have to be directly involved in patient care. Most quality HCE is paid, but I still had some great unpaid intern positions that allowed me to be directly involved in pt. care. I deleted and re-added one of my jobs and CASPA re-arranged the order. I think it looks better now...we'll see. Thank you l.a.lewis!! :)

Archived