UND Class of 2022

Hi Krista!

Someone has created a Facebook page, but I haven't been accepted after requesting it about a week ago.  Where are you from/what's your background?  I've been a collegiate athletic trainer for the past five years and am currently living in Bemidji, Minnesota.  

Nice to meet a newbie!

-Heather

• Like 2

Hey Heather!

I can't find the Facebook page. No big deal, we will figure it out eventually.

I am currently living in Litchville, ND (very small). I applied entry 2. I graduated from the University of Jamestown in 2017 and have been working in a small rural clinic since.

Let me know if you get accepted into this Facebook page.

Thanks for reaching out to me!

Hey guys! I’ll be with you in May! I couldn’t find the Facebook page either...do either of you have the name of it? 
I’m an entry 1 out of Fairbanks, AK and have been working in the cath lab for 15 years now and also hold an MPH degree.

looking forward to meeting you all!

Angie 

Edited by emersoam
  • Like 3

Hello to all!

This is Hugh from Virginia and am an entry 1 student also. Interviewed on 10/14 and am a soon to be ‘retired’ flight paramedic.  I have been in contact w two other of our classmates from this forum.  

I look forward to meeting you all and getting things underway. 

Talk soon! 

Hugh

• Like 4

Hey guys! My name is Lizzie. I live in Fargo, ND. Entry point 2. I graduated from NDSU.  I worked as a CNA throughout college and have currently been working as a medical lab scientist for a year and a half.

I tried requesting into that Facebook group, but have not received a response yet.

May will be here before we know it! 🙂 

• Like 1