MCPHS WORCESTER INTERVIEW

HELLO!!

I have my interview November 1st with this school. I will be traveling from Ohio for it. I just booked my flight and hotel room. I am so excited and nervous at the same time lol Any advice before I go into the interview? I tried calling the school but am not having much luck getting a hold of anyone to ask about the interview process. Thanks in Advance! 

• 2 weeks later...

I will be interviewing on 11/1 too! I am traveling from Palm Beach Florida and I am interviewing at the 1pm slot what time is your interview? 

I read on other forums and from thepaplatform that the interview may be as so: group interview, survey and a one-on-one

On 10/10/2019 at 1:08 PM, Laila said:

HELLO!!

I have my interview November 1st with this school. I will be traveling from Ohio for it. I just booked my flight and hotel room. I am so excited and nervous at the same time lol Any advice before I go into the interview? I tried calling the school but am not having much luck getting a hold of anyone to ask about the interview process. Thanks in Advance! 

Edited by gabscc12

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 7:50 AM, Laila said:

@gabscc12 I will be interviewing at 1PM too! Do you have facebook or Instagram? look me up there and we can connect 🙂 I will also message you my number. Excited to hear from you!

Facebook: Laila Al-Khasawneh

Instagram: Lailaalkhasawneh

Hey Laila! I didn’t see your message before hand but I think we ended up sitting next to each other at the interview! Funny how things work. I just added you on instagram 🙂