The voice of Retired PAs

Someone once said, I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma. This is true of all of us as every day of our lives from birth to death is part of the (-) on a tombstone. Even as we learn , we still have the ability to add to the knowledge or answe the questions of the generations behind us. I was perusing through the last issue of JNP which is also part of my reading matter and discovered an editorial called;The Voice of Nurse Practitioners. I thought for a moment and while the NPs chose to place statistics in the article about when NPs retire, what they do, what was their age, etec. I thought that we could have an available discourse, perhaps on this forum, where PAs can ask questions of retired PAs and have this as a monthly source for our colleagues on Physician Assistant. Any retired PA can be part of the responding group and many of you may have questions of any sort. Let Michael and the administrators know your feelings on this idea. Have a great weekend. PS, I think this would be better on this forum rather than send it to AAPA or huddle for two reasons. Not every member of this forum is an AAPA member and Huddle is far to restrictive and some of us like to cuss.