URGENT HELP NEEDED-CASPA application experiences section

Hi all, I would really appreciate some advice from people who have already been through the interview process or have already started PA school.

I just realized the other day that I forgot to add my most recent work experience to explain what I'm doing now, so I went to edit/add an experience under the experiences section in CASPA. I ended up adding an experience without fully finishing the description, and by accident clicked save and continue. I see that it's locked and there's no way for me to remove it. I even tried calling CASPA and they said the only thing you can do is create another input for the same experience, which isn't what I want to do. I went ahead and added a different recent experience (that was the one I meant to add in the first place) with all the details but I don't want to submit this new edited version because then they will also see the other unfinished experience in their as well. At this point, which of the following courses of action should I take?

1. Don't submit the updated application to programs and on the day of the interview tell them I forgot to add the most recent experience?

2. Call up each program I already applied to individually and tell them what the experience I left out was over the phone or via email?

3. Also, can I/should I even bother submitting the updated version to the programs whose deadline dates have already passed, or is there no point in doing that at this point?

I would really appreciate it your feedback ASAP from people who have prior experience with this. This has never happened to me before with accidentally clicking save and then being locked out, so it's pretty frustrating. Thanks in advance!