Hello everyone:

By the dates on these threads, I figured out I am kinda late in the application process. I have not submitted my CASPA app nor have I taken the GRE yet. All this is new to me and I am learning as I go. I have GRE scheduled for next month. What do you guys think about applying at this time? or should I wait for the next period round.  I would appreciate any help. Thanks and good luck to y'all. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2019 at 5:28 PM, futurePA1093 said:

Hello everyone:

By the dates on these threads, I figured out I am kinda late in the application process. I have not submitted my CASPA app nor have I taken the GRE yet. All this is new to me and I am learning as I go. I have GRE scheduled for next month. What do you guys think about applying at this time? or should I wait for the next period round.  I would appreciate any help. Thanks and good luck to y'all. 

I would wait and work on shadowing and volunteer hours, it is a little late to apply right now to a lot of schools. If you have everything set up as soon as you can next cycle the earlier you apply is always the better