GPA question. Help

Hello every one.

I hope someone can answer this question. When i was undergrad i took few engineering classes but i didn't do well and i decided to change my major and ofcours i didn't repeat those classes, but i was wondering if those classes will effect my science GPA now that i am applying for Pa schools. I took those classes more than 8 years ago.

thanks

From what I gathered if it is a computer science course it is listed under Math and is not apart of your science GPA. If it was an engineering class it is listed as "other science" and is calculated in your science GPA along with classes such as CPR, immunology, geology, etc. I tried to look it up on the CASPA site because I've seen it there before but was unable to locate it. I'm just recapping a conversation I had with CASPA earlier this week. If it was a careers in engineering class of some sort it would be listed as a non-science course.

I hope this helps.

Archived