Jump to content

Permanent Address Questions

Recommended Posts

So I'm in a unique situation. I'm a resident of Texas and I WAS living with my parents in Texas. My family has recently moved to Arkansas, I have followed with (free living!) and have only been here a week. Now that I'm in Arkansas (I only plan to live here until about December until I move back to Texas to a new address) my address is now in AR. When I lived in Texas I lived next door to my aunt who told me I can use her address as a permanent address if I needed because I'm applying to a bunch of Texas schools. When filling out supp. apps. and they ask for current vs permanent mailing addresses should I use my aunt's Texas address for my permanent address to be listed as a Texas resident and my new AR address as current? I ask because if I need to prove that address in TX I don't get any mail to her house but my drivers license shows my old house that has now been sold. I'm a little lost on how to fill out these questions. Any help? I know I should call the schools and ask how they want to me filling it out. I'm waiting for calls back and figured I'd ask on here as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More