Has anyone heard back from NHSC yet for the 2019 cycle loan repayment?  I am getting a little nervous that I haven't heard anything yet.

I think that topic in Financial Aid form is for the Scholarship Program only...? I also haven't heard anything from the Loan Repayment Program. I called a few weeks ago, and they said this year they were a little behind, but that if we get approved, they should notify via the website by Sept 30th. Fingers crossed for us all! 

Ok that is what I was wondering because I was not finding a thread for loan repayment. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who hasn't heard. 

Hey All, I have not heard either way as well.  What are your HPSA scores?  Mine is 16 and I completed the disadvantaged background info.  Thanks!

I think my HIPSA score was a 19. I did get the confirmation of interest that I sent in 2 weeks ago. Make sure to keep a close eye on your email because they only give you 2-3 days to respond.