If you had to pick just one...

Hello - I'm getting ready to start school in July .... to those students who are in their didactic year or rather just finishing their didactic year, if you had to pick just one study aide/guide/book that helped you the most during this last year, what would it be and why... thanks so much for your input!!!

If you can delete one of them, Vaston, please, be my guest...I tried and couldn't figure out how to do it... but i've noticed though that there are many a same thread posted on here in different forums...i didn't realize this would be such a big deal... my apologies..instead of your post though...why not be helpful?! we are supposed to be colleagues/future colleagues and support each other and be helpful to one another... anyway... no biggie... i will be sure not to double post again.

Mr./Ms. Moderator - please delete one of the posts so as not to break the rules of the forum - I apologize for my mistake...please and thank you!

"one study guide", hmmm ... it really depends on whether you're speaking from a physiology/anatomy POV or one of diagnosis and treatment. Harrison's is a general gold standard tor pathophysiology, anatomy is really up to you to decide on which book you prefer, and Current's is pretty much the Bible for medical diagnosis and treatment.

Archived