Shadowing Experience Opportunity (BROWARD, PALM BEACH or MIAMI-DADE)

Good morning,

I'm a senior student majoring in Biology and Psychology at FIU Current GPA 4.0 (I will graduate with both Bachelor degrees). My current science GPA in MDC is 3.9. I'm also a certified Phlebotomist technician and BLS-CPR & AED certified. Still, in order to submit a competitive PA application, I need shadowing experience with a PA, MD, DO or NP. I'm currently living in Broward County, so I'm willing to travel to West Palm or Miami-Dade if required. If I'm selected for a shadowing opportunity, you can expect my full commitment and dedication to the position.

Any opportunity will be greatly appreciated. Please kindly reach out to my email: jbarr306@fiu.edu

Thank you,

Jorge

"As a Miami Dade College physician assistant applicant, 50 hours of clinical and/or shadowing experience is highly recommended for all applicants without any healthcare experience."

• Like 1