Class of 2015

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me neither. Does anyone know if all the people who have been accepted so far got an email first before they got a letter in the mail? I know at least some of them did. Also, did people already get letters saying they didn't get in? (even those who interviewed earlier than the last few interview dates)

Me neither. Does anyone know if all the people who have been accepted so far got an email first before they got a letter in the mail? I know at least some of them did. Also, did people already get letters saying they didn't get in? (even those who interviewed earlier than the last few interview dates)

Got an acceptance via email first, followed a couple of days later by a letter containing the acceptance form to fill out and send in with the seat deposit. This was followed by the exit survey (email) then a letter from the graduate school regarding admittance (email). Still waiting on the letter for next steps (background check info, drug screen info, etc.).

When I interviewed on the 21st they said they are no longer sending out emails. Those who interviewed and got accepted prior to the 21st did get emails, but apparently it was confusing some people and so they decided to stop. They also said that letters would be mailed out by the 5th of October, but not to expect anything sooner. I think this has been the longest two weeks ever.....

For those that are accepted, we have been thinking about doing a meet and greet between the newly accepted 2015 class and the 2014 class before classes begin in January. I will keep you all updated when I hear more word. We did not have a lot of meetings with the class of 2013... and we would like to change this. Congrats on all of those accepted thus far... and good luck to those waiting on letters.

Zach Harr c/o 2014

Archived