Alteon Health

They just took over the contract at the ER I'm currently at. I did not really care from the get go and I am currently transitioning to a different FT ER gig in the area. READ. THEIR CONTRACT. CAREFULLY. They put a lot of non-compete grey areas in the contract and basically a sandbagging clause that if they lose the contract at the facility you are at you are not allowed to work their for the new group for 1-2 years after. 

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:13 PM, PACoors said:

They just took over the contract at the ER I'm currently at. I did not really care from the get go and I am currently transitioning to a different FT ER gig in the area. READ. THEIR CONTRACT. CAREFULLY. They put a lot of non-compete grey areas in the contract and basically a sandbagging clause that if they lose the contract at the facility you are at you are not allowed to work their for the new group for 1-2 years after. 

Thanks.  They have recently taken over a couple EM groups here as well (SE VA).  Every time I search for other jobs to see what else is out there I'm pretty disheartened.

Archived