Inputting HCE hours into CASPA

Hey guys from your own experience or knowledge, how exact do we have to be when putting in my HCE hours into CASPA? Im kind of ball parking it from averaging the hours I worked each week and multiplying it out by the number of months/weeks etc. Also if I was to end up with a number like 479.5, is it safe to round up, or should I round down. How serious is this?

Thanks

When I applied, some people posted on the forum that they called up their old places of employment and verified hours with HR. I suppose the programs you apply to could do the same, and it would be best to have the correct number. I do not know if any programs actually do that, or if it would matter to be a few hours off.

I did it your way..it was more of an estimation based how long I worked there and hours per shift. As far as rounding a 1/2 hour up or down...I don't see how that would make a difference. Thirty more or less minutes of experience isn't going to give you an edge ;) If you're worried, contact the programs you are applying to and ask them for their opinion. In the end, it's their decision!

Archived