ACCEPTED Class of 2021

Hey Guys!

I'm starting this thread because there does not appear to be any sort of facebook page or other helpful site for those accepted to Midwestern (Glendale) for class of 2021. 

I interviewed on the 5th of October and was notified of my acceptance on the 17th of October. I am from (and currently live in) Michigan, so the move out west will be a big and exciting change for me ? 

Has anyone else heard back and where are you guys from? 

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@EmmaZ @Acar10

Congratulations on your acceptance to such an awesome program!! My name is Sydney, I’m a first year PA student at Midwestern (class of 2020). We just created a Facebook page for your class called “Midwestern University Glendale Physician Assistant Class of 2021”! Feel free to message me if you have any questions along the way! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, SunDevil said:

@EmmaZ @Acar10

Congratulations on your acceptance to such an awesome program!! My name is Sydney, I’m a first year PA student at Midwestern (class of 2020). We just created a Facebook page for your class called “Midwestern University Glendale Physician Assistant Class of 2021”! Feel free to message me if you have any questions along the way! 

Will you be adding accepted students to the group or should I try to find the group and add myself? I'm excited to start school!

Archived