Looking for a PA to shadow in AZ!

Hi there everybody, I'm looking for a PA to shadow in Arizona. I (like everyone else!) am having a hard time finding someone-- I'm willing to travel/work around your schedule, I would just love the chance to get some actual experience with a PA =) thanks so much for your time, I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there everybody, I'm looking for a PA to shadow in Arizona. I (like everyone else!) am having a hard time finding someone-- I'm willing to travel/work around your schedule, I would just love the chance to get some actual experience with a PA =) thanks so much for your time, I look forward to hearing from you!

have you tried www.pashadowonline.com It's a free website and there are a few PA's in different cities throughout AZ that take Pre-PA students for shadowing. Just click on the individual PA's calendar. They may not have shadow dates posted on their calendar, but if the PA's name is in gold letters, you can click on the name to email the PA directly and set up a shadow date. Some even have contact phone numbers. If you have questions, PLEASE watch the video tutorial on the homepage. Otherwise, if you have other questions, just post them on our facebook page. Again, this is a free site/service

have you tried www.pashadowonline.com It's a free website and there are a few PA's in different cities throughout AZ that take Pre-PA students for shadowing. Just click on the individual PA's calendar. They may not have shadow dates posted on their calendar, but if the PA's name is in gold letters, you can click on the name to email the PA directly and set up a shadow date. Some even have contact phone numbers. If you have questions, PLEASE watch the video tutorial on the homepage. Otherwise, if you have other questions, just post them on our facebook page. Again, this is a free site/service

Archived