Is the EM residency program worth it?

Absolutely it is about the interview. EM docs aren't known as being the brightest bulbs academically and tend to look at folks who are adequately trained (of course), but more importantly have the drive and determination along with the right personality to benefit from it.

Pat

SemperPA

What state are you in? We are hiring in my ED...busy level one trauma center, work main ED, as well as lower acuity.

Choosing nights exclusively gets you a reduction of hours, a regular schedule and all in the main ED

Would consider a new grad and once you prove yourself the sky is the limit

Message me if you'd like

SemperPA

What state are you in? We are hiring in my ED...busy level one trauma center, work main ED, as well as lower acuity.

Choosing nights exclusively gets you a reduction of hours, a regular schedule and all in the main ED

Message me if you'd like

SemperPA

Message me if you'd like

• 9 months later...

At West Virginia University, we're offering not only a 3-day procedures workshop, but also 10 web-based courses covering the core content of Emergency Medicine. It's a great way to improve your knowledge and performance if you are just entering the field. Please feel free to message me for details, or check out our website, www.emcpwvu.com. Thanks!

At West Virginia University, we're offering not only a 3-day procedures workshop, but also 10 web-based courses covering the core content of Emergency Medicine. It's a great way to improve your knowledge and performance if you are just entering the field. Please feel free to message me for details, or check out our website, www.emcpwvu.com. Thanks!

Archived