Things to do before leaving job

Hello,

I am leaving my current PA job that I have been in for 6 years since graduating PA school to relocate to another part of the country.

This is my first experience in leaving a position and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on what loose ends I need to take care of before leaving.

I am working on tail coverage now. Has anyone done anything else as far as notifying the state boards that they are leaving the state?

Thank you for any insight.

Kevin

Hello,

I am leaving my current PA job that I have been in for 6 years since graduating PA school to relocate to another part of the country.

This is my first experience in leaving a position and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on what loose ends I need to take care of before leaving.

I am working on tail coverage now. Has anyone done anything else as far as notifying the state boards that they are leaving the state?

Thank you for any insight.

Kevin

Most states require you to cancel your supervisory agreement in writing, even if you move across town.

Jmj makes a good point that I want to expand on. Contact you state PA board / committee to ascertain the reporting requirements for your relationship with your SP. there are no requirements to report relationships in CA, but every state is different, and the responsibility rests with you to do things right. Good luck.

Archived