Restart your GPA???

Is it possible to wait 5 years to have all your pre-req's become useless? I know most PA school's want certain classes within the last five years.

My pre-req aren't horrible, 3.3, but I'm afriad that won't be competitive enough to get into PA School, so I was considering working on HCE as an EMT-P and letting 5 years pass so I can start my pre-req's over and ace them! Thoughts?

It would look good to have all recent pre-reqs with great grades, but you'll still have to put your old grades on CASPA. It wants every college grade ever. There's no reason you can't start re-taking prereqs now before the technically "expire" as it's not like the old grades will disappear.

Is it possible to wait 5 years to have all your pre-req's become useless? I know most PA school's want certain classes within the last five years.

My pre-req aren't horrible, 3.3, but I'm afriad that won't be competitive enough to get into PA School, so I was considering working on HCE as an EMT-P and letting 5 years pass so I can start my pre-req's over and ace them! Thoughts?

Unfortunately, all college grades you've ever received are added into your Caspa GPA and Science GPA....I had classes from 1999 (12 years ago)...that i took at a junior college when I was a senior in high school....it didn't matter, they were still include in my GPA.....

I can even go one better with courses on my GPA from the late 80's that I wish could disapeer

Unfortunately, all college grades you've ever received are added into your Caspa GPA and Science GPA....I had classes from 1999 (12 years ago)...that i took at a junior college when I was a senior in high school....it didn't matter, they were still include in my GPA.....

Archived