Rotations in Boston area

Hi,

I am desperately looking for rotations in Boston area. Even an hour drive in any direction would work. My husband is getting out of the military and starting MBA in Boston. My school would allow me to set up my own rotations just about anywhere, problem is finding it. 

With both of us going to school at the same time and having to live separately, we will be in student debts up to our necks. If I don't find anyone willing to take me, I'll have to live in Florida, while my husband is in Boston. In addition to finance issue, we'll end up living separately for minimum 2 years following our wedding (May 2017-which is when my program started). It's really depressing, I'm not going to lie.

Please if you had rotations there, or know anyone willing to take PA students, let me know. I pretty much need every single specialty.  

Thank you in advance for your input. 

There are an increasing number of PA programs in the Boston area, not to mention the many medical schools. So you may have a difficult time. I don't have any specific leads for you - you can cold call hospitals and private practices, if you are really that determined to find Boston-area rotations.

Good luck, wish you the best.

Archived