Looking for Preceptor in CA (Particulary in the L.A. area but anywhere will suffice)

Hey all,

I'm currently in my didactic year of PA School at Heritage University in Toppenish, WA. I'm originally from L.A. and was wondering if anyone knows any preceptors in that area. In particular I am looking for a Family Practice or Internal Med site that would be willing to take me under their wing for 1 year (2-3 days/week). Heritage's clinical year is a little different than most school. I can provide more info to any potential preceptors. If anyone would be willing to help me with any information, I would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

I hope you were able to find preceptors in California. I'm about to start my rotations in a few months and I am looking for preceptors to take me for 5 weeks in the OC/LA area. I was wondering if you were able to find any preceptors in California and if so, would you be able to provide me with information to help me? 

Archived