Changing a "Planned" course in CASPA

So I was thinking of possibly taking a course I had planned for the fall semester in the spring instead. The school I'm applying to allows for the prereq to be completed by 6/30/18. The deadline for the application is 11/1/17. So no matter what I would not complete the class by the deadline and it won't really help or hurt me any more than the fact that I still haven't finished 1 prerequisite. Hence I was thinking of planning the class for the spring just in case I get rejected. That way I could opt not to take the class if I don't get in or choose to not apply to the school/pa school next cycle. No community colleges in my area offers this course. The other colleges cost about $3,000 to take the class. 

Unfortunately though, I already entered the college attend date as expected for august 2017-december 2017 and submitted my application to other schools. Can I just go to the colleges attended the page and just re-add the college again and add the spring semester? Would that cause any adverse affects?

Archived