Wound care for extra $$$?

I live in Los Angeles where there are a dozen different wound care companies offering "150k/yr" or "$100/hr" for at-home wound care. 

Does anyone have any experience with this? I am in the ER 3-4 weeks a week and I am looking to increase my income without having to pick up extra ER shifts. 

If anyone has experience with a certain company I would love to hear from you. PM me please

Not wound care, but I'm in the I.E. and used to work for a gastroenterologist doing G-tube care, exchanges, etc. Would drive to different rehabs, nursing homes, group homes. Was paid per patient which was great when I would go to a large facility and see 50 patients in 3 hours, but terrible when I was driving 100 plus miles a day and seeing 2-6 patients per group home. I would think most home wound care positions would be compensated on a per patient basis as well.

The work was very low stress, but being in my car all day and making less than $60 per hour as a 1099 wasn't worth it.

Archived