Chances of getting in to PA school

Hello everyone, 

I am planning on taking my GRE in July and submitting my application in early July as well. 

My overall Gpa is 3.53 and my science gpa is 3.17 (yes it sucks) but I am planning on getting great LOR's and I also have about 4,160 PCE as a phlebotomy technician. I'm also applying to about 19 schools. Any advice would be appreciated! 

Hello everyone,

I am planning on taking my GRE in July and submitting my application in early July as well.

My overall Gpa is 3.53 and my science gpa is 3.17 (yes it sucks) but I am planning on getting great LOR's and I also have about 4,160 PCE as a phlebotomy technician. I'm also applying to about 19 schools. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hello,

I am in the same boat. I recommend a great personal statement and volunteer hours. There should be one thing that shines in your application, your "spike" that separates you from the bazillion other applications.

Good luck

also I am studying Magoosh for GRE, LOVE IT!

STAY POSITIVE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hello,

I am in the same boat. I recommend a great personal statement and volunteer hours. There should be one thing that shines in your application, your "spike" that separates you from the bazillion other applications.

Good luck

also I am studying Magoosh for GRE, LOVE IT!

STAY POSITIVE

Thank you! Good luck to you as well. How many schools are you applying to?

Thank you! Good luck to you as well. How many schools are you applying to?

I am only applying to one. I receive my B.S Feb 2018 and majority of California schools require the degree awarded before deadline..so that's a bummer..

I am hoping this will be my first and last time applying ..worked so hard for this.

Archived