Cumulative GPA question?

I apologize if this is a silly question...but I am wondering exactly how the cumulative GPA is portrayed in CASPA. I graduated university with a 3.7 cumulative GPA. I initially transferred from community college to university with a 3.4, if I'm remembering correctly. However, when I went on to university, my GPA "reset" and I started over from scratch. So is my graduating GPA of 3.7 going to be listed or will my GPA combined from all institutions that I have ever attended be listed? I am not sure what my GPA would be in that case. I hope this makes sense...I was just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize if this is a silly question...but I am wondering exactly how the cumulative GPA is portrayed in CASPA. I graduated university with a 3.7 cumulative GPA. I initially transferred from community college to university with a 3.4, if I'm remembering correctly. However, when I went on to university, my GPA "reset" and I started over from scratch. So is my graduating GPA of 3.7 going to be listed or will my GPA combined from all institutions that I have ever attended be listed? I am not sure what my GPA would be in that case. I hope this makes sense...I was just curious.

All your courses will be factored into the CASPA GPA, your community college and university courses. Then they further break it down to science GPA, and even by each year in college.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

All your courses will be factored into the CASPA GPA, your community college and university courses. Then they further break it down to science GPA, and even by each year in college.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Oh boy. Well, that sucks.

Archived