University of Oklahoma 2017-2018 Applicants

1 hour ago, FLATC2016 said:

has anyone heard any updates or received an answer yesterday or today??? Still no news here, interviewed with Dr. Brand.

1 hour ago, VFord said:

I interviewed with Mrs. Varalli-Claypool (Bruna). Anyone know if she's made any calls yet?? 

Dr. Brand and Bruna are two very busy individuals. Both still practice and run our program, so be patient as they may not have had time to call. They still may not be the ones to call you, but I know calls are going out until Friday.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, VFord said:

Has anybody received a denial yet?

Yep. Right here. Not even Wait listed. First time applying and a 23 year old female. Hoping I’m wrong but thinking that has a lot to do with it. Very disappointed but congratulations to those accepted!

2 hours ago, PAhopeful1232 said:

I was told I was on the alternate list and just got a call today offering me a spot! Of course, I took it! Is there a facebook group for accepted applicants? I thought it would be nice to kind of start getting to know everyone and maybe discussing living situations.

Congratulations! Right now, there isn't an official FB group for your class yet. But don't worry! Class of 2019 will build one for you and will invite you when the class list is complete! My class had an unofficial group until the real one was made.

14 hours ago, PAhopeful1232 said:

Did you receive the email about paying your deposit? She told me it would probably be today, but I didn’t receive one. 

I got the call Monday afternoon and received the email Tuesday at 11PM. I would definitely follow up. You have five days from the day of the email to pay the deposit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 0:53 PM, Stephsteph02 said:

Also, here is a link to the Academic Calendar: http://admissions.ouhsc.edu/AcademicCalendar/Summer2018.aspx

We'll be creating a Facebook group for you all really soon to ask all of your questions, but until then - feel free to message myself, CSTtoPA, or KatyL. We are all first years (soon to be second years when you guys come on campus - wooo!) and class officers and would be happy to answer your questions.

Archived