Congrats Reality Check 2!!!  I also recently took, and passed, the PANRE.  Cheers!!!

Apparently, the NCCPA is working on an "alternative to high-stakes PANRE" to be ready in 3 years. 

I'm honestly really about had it with NCCPA and their ways.  I've written them several times regarding concerns and with no reply at all.  They're defensive whenever questioned, are authoritarian in their ways, and, in West Virginia, they hurt our profession.  Apparently, nobody can do anything about it.  I'm going to give some serious consideration about leaving the profession.  I have to consider if I am going to just take it.  The AAPA should have really gotten in their faces about things, even more than they did but the AAPA are pulling back.  With my experiences and what I've learned about the NCCPA, I'm disgusted actually.  I am going to take time to reflect and consider what else I might do. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived