Loma Linda University's PA Class of 2014!

Hey Guys- My name is Taylor & I was just accepted into Loma Linda's PA program! I am so excited, I still can't believe it! I wanted to start this thread to start chatting with future classmates. I am from Arizona so I don't know a ton about the Loma Linda area & could use some advice on places to live...and I'll be in need of a roommate most likely! Can't wait to get to know everyone & good luck to those who haven't heard yet or still need to interview. :smile:

Hey Guys- My name is Taylor & I was just accepted into Loma Linda's PA program! I am so excited, I still can't believe it! I wanted to start this thread to start chatting with future classmates. I am from Arizona so I don't know a ton about the Loma Linda area & could use some advice on places to live...and I'll be in need of a roommate most likely! Can't wait to get to know everyone & good luck to those who haven't heard yet or still need to interview. :smile:

Archived