Class of 2019 Accepted Student

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know where to begin with looking for housing... are any of you guys planning to bring your cars with you? I know public transit is very prominent but I just bought a new car and I don't really want to leave it in florida

I'm planning on waiting until the second year to bring my car. I think it'll be more of a hassle and so expensive to keep it around and barely use it during the first year. 

yeah i agree with the car potentially being a hassle, I just wish I wouldn't have bought a new car now but I guess ill need it for rotations either way!

also if anyone wants to add me on fb so we can talk easier and see about finding a place to live etc my full name is giulia vasquez :)

I'm late, but I'm from Chicago. And im still trying to decide whether I'm going to commute from home or find a place closer to Rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, maybe you can give us out of Townes some insight on good spots to live. Also feel free to add my on facebook as well, Miles Henson.

Archived