Still says awaiting materials?

So about 3 hours ago I e-submitted my application for 3 schools and paid the fee. It still says "awaiting materials" in yellow and there is no complete date listed, so I'm assuming that my application is not yet complete. All of my transcripts were received in May, I filled out the program materials, and 2 of my evaluations have been completed.  When I called customer service to ask, the rep was difficult to understand but did say that everything was in. How long does it typically take for the status to change to complete and be put in line for verification? 

I'm in the same boat. My application stated "awaiting material" when I submitted it, but turned to "verifying" the next day. I submitted my application 7/28/16 and it's still "materials received- verifying". I know it said it could take 4 weeks to verify and become "complete".

Ok that made me feel better, and I just checked and it switched over to verifying just now. I think I'm just a paranoid wreck because It's my first time applying and I feel like I still don't know what I'm doing! At least we're all in this together 

Archived