Question regarding entering experiences on CASPA

I'm very new to this site and was wondering if anyone on here could possibly help me! I am entering my shadowing experiences on CASPA, however I shadowed many different PAs, NPs and MDs. I was wondering if I should put each experience down separately instead of combining them? Also, when I enter an experience onto CASPA it says "average hours per week" x "number of weeks". What if I shadowed them only for one day or over many weeks? I am very confused as to why CASPA has done this. Why can't we just put in a total number of hours we have shadowed the PA? 

Thank you

Guest GoyaHoya69

List separately each individual that you shadowed. For number of weeks, I put how many times I shadowed them. For hours per week, I averaged it out so that the total hours of shadowing was equal to the total hours I actually shadowed them. Since caspa doesn't allow quarter or half hours, you may need to get a little creative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived