Need to prepare for PA school?

Hi guys! I’m a current P1 student. I wrote a short ebook over how to prepare for PA school. I had no idea what to buy or what to study after being accepted to PA school. It is available on the Kindle app. It is called How to Prepare for Physician Assistant School. 8 Pieces of Advice from a Student by Lydia Seibert 

https://www.amazon.com/Physician-Assistant-Prepare-School-Student-ebook/dp/B01FVL2P50?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

51Bt0j1Y4iL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I am beginning to think this forum should be called the PA marketing forum. There seem to be reams of information being hawked for prospective PAs. Here are my 8 pieces of advice that I offer totally for free. 1. Google every question you have and read the results, much of that is available free right here. 2. After being accepted to PA school, you don't need to read anything. This information has been posted right here. You also don't need to buy most of what you are told to buy. 3. Figure out where you are going to live and set up a budget so you don't go broke. 4. Relax. Don't get all OCD. 5 Take a vacation 6. Spend time with family and friends. You won't have much time while in school. Well, I guess that's only six. So if you need more, go ahead and shell out $3 for the book.????

Archived