Updating Academic Profile in CASPA

I submitted to a few programs last week that do not require my BS to be completed prior to submission. However, some programs require "the applicant to have completed their undergrad degree prior to CASPA submission" before the deadline. How do I go about changing my degree in CASPA to "completed/verified" for these programs? I earn my BS next week and want to submit that same day. I know my GPA won't be recalculated which is fine.

Is it as simple as resend my official transcript to CASPA once I graduate so the conferral date is included?

I too would like to know the answer to this one. I am in the same boat and actually spoke to a few programs who had this requirement. The two I spoke to told me that updating my in progress grades and submitting after the date I posted to receive my degree would be sufficient to be considered for admissions. However, I would still like to be able to update it to verified.

Archived