Question about HCE Address

I'm listing my ER scribe employment as HCE, however I'm unsure of what I should list the address for. The contracting company I work for has its own address, however I work at an ER in a different location. Which address should I document?

On a similar note, I traveled abroad to two mission trips, Dominican Republic/Haiti and Peru which was organized through International Service Learning. Do I list the address of their HQ, or put down the countries in which I traveled to? 

I would recommend you put the address of the main office in both cases, not the specific location you worked. This way if they were to be contacted they will have all your information and confirm your services without any confusion. For my EMT experience I listed my corporate office not the specific station I was out of. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend you put the address of the main office in both cases, not the specific location you worked. This way if they were to be contacted they will have all your information and confirm your services without any confusion. For my EMT experience I listed my corporate office not the specific station I was out of. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That definitely sounds reasonable, thank you!

Archived