Courses Taken After Getting Bachelors?

Hi everyone, 

I had already completed a bachelors degree and then decided I wanted to apply to PA programs. Therefore, I started taking some of the pre-requisites that I was missing at a local university. When entering these courses on CASPA, do you know what category these courses would fall under? Would I put it under post-bac? I don't think it would be Freshman through Senior since I've already graduated with my bachelor's and I'm not enrolled in any graduate program. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks! 

READ the CASPA FAQ.  Read ALL the CASPA FAQ - the answer may not be where you expect to find it.  (You'll find where I've said this multiple times in other threads!)

CASPA makes changes and improvements every year, so things do change.  The answers you find there are going to be accurate versus the ones you're going to get here, or on social media.  (unless the answer comes from Danielle DiSilvestro of CASPA, of course).  Wouldn't you hate to have your application delayed because you did what some random person like me told you to via the internet?  

This is a great place for advice though!  :)  

In the CASPA Transcript Entry FAQ, it says:

POST-BACCALAUREATE:  Undergraduate level courses taken after your first bachelor’s degree is earned. If you earned a second bachelor’s degree, your entire second degree would be considered “post-baccalaureate.”

Good luck with your application!

READ the CASPA FAQ.  Read ALL the CASPA FAQ - the answer may not be where you expect to find it.  (You'll find where I've said this multiple times in other threads!)

CASPA makes changes and improvements every year, so things do change.  The answers you find there are going to be accurate versus the ones you're going to get here, or on social media.  (unless the answer comes from Danielle DiSilvestro of CASPA, of course).  Wouldn't you hate to have your application delayed because you did what some random person like me told you to via the internet?  

This is a great place for advice though!  :)  

In the CASPA Transcript Entry FAQ, it says:

POST-BACCALAUREATE:  Undergraduate level courses taken after your first bachelor’s degree is earned. If you earned a second bachelor’s degree, your entire second degree would be considered “post-baccalaureate.”

Good luck with your application!

Thank you! I don't know how I didn't find that page before... I will have to be more cautious when searching for things, but I appreciate your time and help! 

Archived