Submitted and verified dates for accepted students

I was wondering when people submitted their applications.

I'm applying this next cycle and I'm worried that I won't be able to submit my application early enough because I am finishing a prerequisite that won't be completed until mid June. Hopefully that won't be too late!

I did my a&p and bio chem in spring too. I filled Caspa app and had everything ready. I went to 3 different schools to complete my bachelor so I sent the transcript from the first two. Did letters of recommendations and referrals before jun grades were posted so when I got the grades I just waited for one transcript before verifying. I was interviewed with the first group at Touro so you'll be fine . Just have everything ready

I did my a&p and bio chem in spring too. I filled Caspa app and had everything ready. I went to 3 different schools to complete my bachelor so I sent the transcript from the first two. Did letters of recommendations and referrals before jun grades were posted so when I got the grades I just waited for one transcript before verifying. I was interviewed with the first group at Touro so you'll be fine . Just have everything ready

Thank you! So what month was everything submitted? And when was their first interview session? On their website they talk about submitting everything as early as April and that interview spots can be filled up then which doesn't make much sense to me if CASPA doesn't even open until the end of April.

They get their app from Caspa so if they aren't open they aren't getting anything. It is first come first served though so as they get applications they filter out the weak apps and offer interview to the ones standing out. The number of interview seats are limited but there are two sessions , mine was first interview of the first sessions so I got mine I think September 8th . It's a great school so there will be tons of applicants ,

Archived