Looking for PA (s) to shadow in CA, OR, NV

Hello!

I have been lurking these forums for a few years now and I have finally reached a point where I felt it would be appropriate to ask some PAs to shadow in various specialties.

I am currently working on finishing my B.S. and I am working as a Respiratory Therapist. Unfortunately, I have had very little interactions with PAs with the exception of a few questions to a CT surg. PA during one of my clinical rotations in school.

One of the draws of the PA profession for me is the broad spectrum of medicine and specialties one can work in, so I am hoping to shadow for a day/night (or more if possible!) to get an idea, in person, of the PA profession.

I am willing to travel throughout CA, OR, & NV to shadow. I can submit any background check, resume and, paperwork or certs required of your facility to make it happen.

Although, I am leaning towards Emergency Medicine, I am more than happy to shadow other specialties, in fact I hope to shadow at least a few.

Please email me at harbawe7@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Archived