Preceptors in Denver/Boulder CO area

Hi, 

I am a PA-S2 and seeking a rotation location in Colorado. Colorado is my home state and I would love to return after school. I can do out of state rotations for the following: 

-Women's Health

-Pediatrics

-Dermatology 

-Emergency Medicine 

-Primary Care 

I would love some tips on finding preceptors or if anyone would be interested in helping I would love to make a connection. My rotations don't start until November 2016 and they run until December 2017. I want to get the ball rolling and make some connections as soon as possible. 

Thanks everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently in my clinical rotations and asked a very similar question on this board without a response. So here is what i did.... Go to UC Denver Physician Assistant webpage and all of their preceptors are listed by specialty. Find one, then call them. Good luck

I'm currently in my clinical rotations and asked a very similar question on this board without a response. So here is what i did.... Go to UC Denver Physician Assistant webpage and all of their preceptors are listed by specialty. Find one, then call them. Good luck

Thank you so much for the tip! 

• 1 year later...

Hello Ms LaurelAllison,

I just wanted to follow up with you and see how things turned out! Were you able to get rotations setup? I am in a similar boat that you were in, and am trying to get my rotations setup for Denver, CO area as that is where my husband grew up, where all his family is, and where we hope to settle down. I would love any tips/tricks on what worked for you and would be interested in hearing about any networking/connections you were able to establish. 

Thanks!

Archived