Exam Master

Hey everyone! I was wondering if those of you who have used exam master can help me out. I have come to the realization that the questions on exam master are rather lengthy and oftentimes challenging, and I was wondering how the questions on the PANCE compare to Exam Master questions? Someone has told me the PANCE is easier than Exam Master but I am just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought exam master did not reflect the types of questions asked on the PANCE (Just took mine in November 2015).

I felt Kaplan was the closest to it. Qbanks I recommend are as follows and in order:

1. Kaplan

2. Rosh Review

3. PANCE master

4. Lange Q&A

5. Davis Review Book

6. Challenger

7. Exam Master (questions are setup for USMLE Step 1)

8. PA Easy (lots of mistakes when I went through it)

Not mentioned are Hippo PA (never took that but heard it was good).

PANCE is a mixture of ExamMaster, Davis, and Kaplan. 

I think it's important to practice questions that are long (exammaster), medium (kaplan) and short (davis and packrats).

Though exammaster questions are lengthier than PANCE, the points they are testing you on (what dx? what PE findings? what diagnostic tool? etc.) are very relelvant and high yield material for the PANCE.

I didn't use Kaplan much because it just made my head hurt. I thought it was the hardest question bank. 

Remember, it's best to practice harder questions during your study time, so the PANCE will seem easier. 

I thought the questions on exam master were much more difficult and specific than the ones on the boards.  Below is a link to some free questions and there is a question bank on this site as well.

www.physicianassistantstudyguide.com/PracticeQuestions.html

Archived