LOOKING FOR QUESTION BANK

Hello All,

I am new to the forum and like some of the people here I have to retake my PANCE. I failed by 5 points and sometimes I feel like they are going to call and say it was a mistake sigh.

I have paid a ton of money towards the exam already. I used Kaplan, Rosh review and PA easy question banks. I also took the 5 day CME course so needless to say I am broke.

I cannot afford to resubscribe for these question banks but I know practice is essential to me passing.

Does anyone(those that have passed and perhaps no longer need) have a subscription to the Kaplan and/or Rosh Review banks I can pay a fraction of what they are charging to use while I prepare to take the exam again.

Thanks a bunch!

I took the PANCE about 3 weeks ago, and passed by a very comfortable margin. 

I used ExamMaster as my main qbank pretty consistently for about 3-4 months and I think it helped a lot. My clinical advisor really swore by this resource in particular so I took her words to heart, and thankfully so! I have subscription which is still valid until April 3rd. I believe the cost is about 120$ for a month from the website, but you can have it for 80$. 

In addition to ExamMaster I used the Davis questions (from both the book and CD) and I can also sell these items to you for cheaper than their going price. If you didn't use PANCE PREP pearls, that is a MUST!

Let me know if you are interested, PM or a message here is fine. 

Also, you can see a listing of the books I am selling here: http://www.physicianassistantforum.com/index.php?/topic/38604-great-material-for-pance-prep-on-sale/

Best of luck to you. I am sorry you did not pass, but I am sure you will get this the second time! Keep at it and don't give up. 

Hi, I help run NPAE and we are in the process of building a large question bank. Anna25 if you see this, please message me with your email address and I will give you access to our question bank and review course for FREE. We want to HELP the community and so far we have had a 100% pass rate so I'd be glad to help you too. I hate to see anyone fail twice especially if they ask for help.

Archived