Job interview preparation book

never heard of a book like that .. any interview prep book could be useful ... are you new to medicine? Ask your faculty mentor or friends/colleagues to do a mock interview. As much as it pains me to say .... even in an academic setting ... one of the primary things you want to communicate during an interview is this ...

1) I am professional. 2) I will not cause problems. 3) I will learn VERY fast. 4) I have these skills. 5) I will earn money.

For examples I probably wouldnt emphasize "I love spending hours with patients".

Thanks for your feedback. My first interview was with one of the hospital groups. I was interviewed using a bunch of behavioral, situational, problem solving, motivational, hypothetical kind of questions by a panel of MDs and HR personnel for which I was not prepared at all. I want to do it right in upcoming future interviews. Your help is much appreciated.

Archived