Interview is scheduled!

I just got notice that I have been invited for an interview at the UT- Health Science Center PA program in San Antonio. I can't express enough how excited I am about this. Has anyone interviewed with this school within the last few years? I am trying to gain a better understanding of what to expect. Also what is suitable attire to wear to the interview? suit and tie, business casual, etc. Thank you!

What does the invite say about dress code? If there is nothing mentioned, then ask yourself "how serious do I take this opportunity?" Follow that question with "How can I dress to best express the level of seriousness I am approaching this with?

Personally...my invite said business casual. I went with a suit/tie. So did 95% of the applicants.

Prepare for your interview as you would a job interview. It's crucial that you do your homework. Don't go into the interview ill prepared.

The beauty of interviews is that you aren't supposed to know what to expect. The ADCOM would like to see how you respond to their questions when asked on the spot. They don't want to hear some generic, fake answer that's only meant to pacify them and guarantee you a seat in their program.

Be honest, dress well, and have fun!

Archived