Current Students, future students-housing advice

Hi everyone!

I wanted to start this for current students who can offer any advice/tips on where to live the first year, if your subletting your place or know of anyone looking for a roommate, etc. and if your accepted for the class of 2018 what your plans are for living.

Anything would be so helpful!

Hi! I am also curious about where the majority of students live. I'm interested in getting a one bedroom apartment, but would still love to live in the same complex or near the area that other students will be living. Thanks for starting this thread @snp91 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Students in my class found places to live all around Hillsboro and Portland. Orenco was popular, as were the City Center apartments in downtown Hillsboro. A couple people lived closer to downtown Portland and either MAXed in or drove - staying on the west side of the river makes that commute easier.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qajmdcarxy3t2nw/house_ad.pdf?dl=0

I am a graduated PA from previous class. Recently I relocated to California for work. Me and my husband have a furnished master bedroom with private shower and bath for rent in my 4 bedroom plus Den( could be used as a study room), 2.5 bathroom house in Hillsboro area. Only 11 minutes drive to campus.  The link above has all the information. The house is fully furnished. Currently we have two professional, respectful, busy roommates living in it. One is a travel engineer who's only there half of the time in a month if not less. Another one is a full time worker in a tech company. Looking for another respectful, mature and responsible roommate. If you are interested, contact my husband @628-888-0128, or email howard.wen33@gmail.com. 

Archived