Update on 2011/2012 MEDEX Admissions Cycle

I spoke with Mariah yesterday after receiving the email, “Upon initial screening it has been determined that you have satisfied the MEDEX program prerequisites.” I was confused because I had my application in before the early deadline, therefore, why was I just now receiving this notice; she said it was because CASPA was late in sending 400 applications.

She plans, to the best of her/MEDEX’s ability, to have update emails out by the end of the month which may include invitations to the second round of interviews (for all campuses) to take place in Seattle around mid January.

There may also be a glitch where that email goes out to the entire group when it's sent to a batch of new folks. I've gotten that exact email at least three times so far. There is an interview set for the 19th of January in Seattle for all sites. Hopefully anyone who has been waiting for an invite will get their shot then. Good Luck!!!

Archived